Our Social Services staff can help connect you with needed resources including food, health care and job support.
As a safety precaution, office visits will be by appointment only. There will be no walk-ins permitted. Appointments can be requested here. You will receive a phone call within 24 hours of completing your request, or by the next business day. Our office is open Monday – Friday from 12:00pm-3:00pm
Additionally, the following guidelines apply:
- No more than three people (in addition to staff) will be allowed in the office at one time.
- Children will not be allowed in the office.
- A mask must be worn at all times.
- Visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Visitors must sit behind the plexiglass desk shield, and at least six feet from staff members.
- Assistance with online applications will be done over the phone. The office laptop will not be available for client use.
- There will be no physical exchange of documents. Photos of documents will be sent via WhatsApp to a secured, Social Services phone, which has end-to-end encryption, ensuring that whatever is sent can only be seen by the person receiving it.
- Doorknobs and other commonly touched areas must be wiped with sanitizing wipes frequently throughout the day.