Ramadan Program Highlights, Rules, and Arrangments
Check out everything that is happening at DAH this Ramadan!
‘Isha prayer will begin at 10:00 PM during the first two weeks of Ramadan, and then from May 27th, Iqama will be at 10:15 to the end of Ramadan. Also, there will be Tahajud Prayer during the weekends at 2:00 AM and during the last ten days of Ramadan.
- The Sisters Lecture Hall will be used by Sisters without Children for praying Isha and Taraweeh. No exceptions made.
- Room 204 & 205 will be used by Sisters who have Children praying Isha and Taraweeh. All children with mothers will have to be in this room or in the children’s program as follows.
- Extra Space: Sisters are welcome to pray outside on the new patio area (outside).
a. Ages 1-3 should go to the babysitter in the women’s section. (Room 101 & 102)
b. Ages 4-8 should register in the Quranic School. Check with the school for registration. (Room 201, 202 & 203)
c. Ages 9 and up should pray Isha’ and Taraweeh with their parents. No children under 17 will be allowed to roam around the Mosque without parents’ supervision. Authorities will be contacted for any child left without his/her parents.
d. Youth Lounge will be opened as posted on its entrance for boys. Click here to register.
e. The computer room will be available for girls for special activities.
a. Short Talks after Salat Al-Fajr.
b. Quranic Recitation Halaqa after Fajr
c. Short Talk will be after the first four Rakaas of Taraweeh Prayer
d. Special Program during Lailatul Qadr.
- Dar Al-Hijrah parking lot: Please do your best to have a full load of passengers in your car. Parking at Dar Al Hijrah will be (HOV–3) every day after 8:00 PM.
- First Christian Church: The parking lot at First Christian Church will be available every night from 8:30 PM to 12:00 AM.
- Church of Christ: The parking lot at Church of Christ will be available every night from 8:30 PM to 12:00 AM except Wednesdays, and Sundays, it will be available from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
- Do not park in the neighborhood surrounding the Mosque.
- Any illegal parking will be subject to booting or towing at owner’s expense, without notice.
Contribute (here) your Zakat Al-Fitr early for easy distribution to needy families ($12.00 on behalf of yourself and every dependant). Last day to submit an application (here) for Zakatul Fitr is June 7th.