Vending Rules for Dar Al-Hijrah:
1. For any reservations, applications must be submitted to the administration office at least two days in advance.
2. The party reserving the facility is absolutely responsible for clean-up.
3. $75-table/ $25 -Use of electricity/$225- tent
4. Refundable Security Deposit of $100.00 has to be paid at the time of reservation. If the table is not returned and trash is left in place, the deposit will not be returned.
5. The party selling on the premises must adhere to the Islamic Dress Code “ I.e., this means women must wear a scarf and cover their body except for their face and hand. No tight-fitting pants will be allowed. For men, no Shorts will be allowed”.
6. All Items offered for sale must be Halal.
7. Vendor is responsible for table pickup, set-up, clean-up, and return of table in designated area.
Note: Dar Al-Hijrah reserves the right to expel any vendor who violates any of the above-mentioned regulations.All payments made in the front office.