Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center, will provide administrative oversight for the operations of the community’s facilities and support staff. He will also be required to organize and service monthly staff meetings, approve Monthly timesheets and coordinate payroll for all employees with Accountant. Ensure that Masjid facilities open and close on time, are clean at all times. Ensure that utilities are conserved and security systems are applied at closing. Process all invoices and purchase orders through the appropriate department Managers. Ensure community calendar is updated and lobby advertising is regulated. Provide appropriate inspection and maintenance for all Masjid owned facilities. Perform other duties as assigned.
- University graduate, preferably in Public/Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- At least 2–4 years working experience in relevant fields. Familiarity with non-profit/Islamic Center operations or private sector.
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a multicultural team with minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task and work irregular and long hours
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
How to apply:
- Email your resume to:
- Or mail your resume to:
Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center
3159 Row Street
Falls Church, VA 22044
- Or fax your resume to:
Fax: (703) 536-1035
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.