2017 Maintenance Report
[totaldonations-progress-bar campaign=”Maintenance 2017 EYC”]
[totaldonations-text-fields campaign=”Maintenance 2017 EYC” button=”yes” button_text=”SUPPORT THE MAINTENANCE DIVISION”]
Some of the accomplishments for this year:
- Connect gas line to new AC units in Musala and Courtyard.
- Install new mini split Heat/AC system in Social Services main office and seal open side door frames.
- Coordinate fallen trees removal from main building MAS and Munson Hill properties,
- Install new mini split Heat/AC systems in food bank and kitchen areas and sealed open window vents that was letting outside air in.
- Upgrade the security office (paint walls, install FRP board and replace the floor).
- Prepared youth Sister’s Coordinator’s office from painting, flooring, new door and new ceiling.