Skip to content
DAR AL-HIJRAH ISLAMIC CENTER
Vision & Mission
What We Offer
Acknowledgements & Recognition
Family Care Committee
2018 Winter Report
Community Assistance Programs
Monthly Urgent Appeals
Community Health Day
Computer Learning Center
English as Second Language (ESL)
Job Resources Fair
Mic Night 2018
Women’s Leadership Summit
Washington International Academy
Media inquiry form
Statements by the Board
Corporate Donation Matching
Become a Member
Grow n’ Learn
Itikaf Sign in
2019 Itikaf Form
May 25, 2019 (MAGHRIB TIME) - June 3, 2019 (12 NOON)
1. A copy of a valid driver's license, or a state issued identification card is needed from those who will do Itikaf.
2. A registration form must be filled out and submitted to the office.
3. Every person must be 21 or older to be able to participate in Itikaf.
4. Any child / youth under 21 MUST have a parent present at all times.
5. There will be no drinking or eating in the prayer hall (masjid).
6. Only one piece of luggage per person in the masjid. 7. No car is allowed to be parked on the premises for any person in Itikaf.
8. From Fajr to Maghrib, all sleeping bags must be towards the back of the musala and by Maghrib prayers all items MUST be in the hallways.
(No mattresses on the property).
Failure to comply with these rules and regulations may result in actions resulting in being asked to leave the premises.
It is expected that all those on Itikaf cooperate fully with the DAH Security and staff.
Masjid will be open for Itikaaf during the last 10 days of Ramadan. Please fill out the form below to participate in Itikaaf this Ramadan.
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Please upload a copy of your Driver's License
By signing this form I understand the rules and regulations of Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center, the violation of any of the set forth rules and regulations will prompt a response by DAH Security in accordance by Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center administration.
Click Here To Sign