RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ITIKAF IN
DAR AL HIJRAH ISLAMIC CENTER
June 4th, 2018 (Maghrib Time) – June 14, 2018 (12 Noon)
1. A copy of a valid driver’s license, or a state issued identification card is needed from those who will do Itikaf.
2. A registration form must be filled out and submitted to the office.
3. Every person must be 20 or older to be able to participate in Itikaf.
4. Any child / youth under 20 MUST have a parent present.
5. There will be no drinking or eating in the prayer hall (masjid).
6. Only one piece of luggage per person in the masjid.
7. No car is allowed to be parked on the premises for any person in Itikaf.
8. From Fajr to Maghrib, all sleeping bags must be towards the back of the musala and by Maghrib prayers all items MUST be in the hallways. (No mattresses on the property).
Note: Failure to comply with these rules and regulations may result in removal from the premises. It is expected that all those on Itikaf cooperate fully with masjid staff.
Dar Al Hijrah Administration