WE’RE HIRING: RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center (DAH) is seeking a Full-Time Resource Development Coordinator whose responsibilities are:
- Building and institutionalizing a fundraising mechanism/capacity to support DAH projects & programs.
- Identifying, cultivating, and growing major and minor gifts as well as prospecting the community for potential donors to maximize the donor base.
- Building a donor care capacity to work on maintaining and growing donor relationships to update them on programs as well as showcase the productivity of their donations.
- Matching the philanthropic interests of current and prospective donors with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Identifying and networking with local Muslim buisnesses and businessmen/women and building a sponshorship packages.
- Researching and assisting the Executive Director in grant opportunities and coordinating applications with the departments.
- Coordinating with Communications team to launch online campaigns to widen the donor base and increase donations.
- Traveling and speaking at local and national institutions for khutbah exchange and fundraising.
- Traveling to national Muslim Conventions and organizing potential fundraising opportunities as seen fit by the Executive Director
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have own means of transportation.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Resource development experience is required.
- Exceptional public speaking skills are required.
- Must be available to travel at least 75% of the time domestically.
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, record keeping, and basic writing skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and interact well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, strong willingness to initiate deadlines and time frames for assignments, and to follow-up on all delegated activities.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft suite and ability to learn and master donor care program.
Salary and Compensation:
Full-Time salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefit package included.