Property Manager Position for Edsall Rd Property
A Property Manager (as a part-time) is responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of the Edsall Rd Property and tenant satisfaction. His duties include scheduling routine maintenance like landscaping, mowing lawns, replacing roof tiles or changing air vents, overseeing a team of resident (if any) and enforcing rental terms.
Property Manager Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities section of a job description tells candidates what they will be expected to do as a Property Manager. The most common responsibilities of Property Managers are:
- Collecting rent and other property fees from tenants and individuals owners.
- Reporting the property’s financial status, occupancy and expiring leases to property owners.
- Meeting potential tenants, showing them the property and assessing their applications in accordance with anti-discrimination laws.
- Advertising vacant properties and hiring a leasing agent to find tenants as needed.
- Inspecting properties and arranging for repairs and new materials as required.
- Arranging contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, and other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate.
- Investigating and resolving property complaints and rental violations.
- On call for any emergency to be available to pay attention to and resolve.
- Make minor repairs as needed
Requirements for this position:
- Property Management experience
- Ability to make minor repairs
- Work Permit authorization
- Able to be flexible on his/her time
- Accept to do 25 hours/week
- To be determined according to experience.