We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our community. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with community members through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a social media coordinator do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
This is a Paid, Part-Time job opportunity that has the potential to become a full-time job.
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite
- Familiarity with posting and analytical tools such as Sprout Social and Hootsuite
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email marketing manager, your role is to reach community members through email campaigns and inform them about new initiatives and events.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brand and ensure our community members stay in touch with our org updates.
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
This is a Part-Time job opportunity that has the potential to become a full-time job.
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field experience
The Production Manager is responsible for the technical production of all media initiated by and generated through Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center and trains/assists staff, volunteers and community producers in technical aspects of media production. The Production Manager is also the principal control room and studio operator. Key accountabilities of the Production Manager are to:
- Provide technical and creative skills necessary for the timely production of quality government and community programming
- Contributes to the enhancement of the organizational brand through high-quality productions and effective communication
- Research, develop and share new technologies, skills, and creative processes with staff, volunteers, and community producers
- Oversee the acquisition of state‐of‐the‐art production equipment and ensure the proper set‐up, use, and maintenance of production areas and equipment
- Capture, direct and edit all DAH productions including studio, on‐location, live events, and special projects as well as intros/outros and promotional videos.
- Operate and maintain a variety of computer hardware and software, cameras, decks, recording equipment, and video editing systems.
- Select shot locations; prepare set design and layout for video and live productions, select appropriate recording equipment, light placement, and shot compositions.
- Set up, engineer equipment for studio and field productions including matching and adjustment of cameras, lighting, audio recording, and transportation (if necessary).
- Assemble and position materials, furniture, and props for regular studio series and special programs as needed.
- Operate control room and Studio
Training and Research
- Supervise production assistants to ensure job requirements are met and manage interns when appropriate.
- Facilitate the involvement of volunteers and direct volunteers during studio and field productions. Train, supervise and fill in for other control room operators of government meetings and ensure meeting coverage standards are met.
- Maintain a knowledge base of new and emerging technology and develop strategies for the implementation of new technology within our organization.
- Assist in the planning and execution of training workshops in the production and delivery of digital media.
- Transfer knowledge of equipment operation and production techniques to staff and community users of various ages and levels of expertise.
Equipment and Facilities
- Manage all production equipment and ensure equipment remains in good condition and working order.
- Conduct regular equipment maintenance and arrange for timely repairs as necessary.
- Keep a log of all equipment maintenance and repairs and provide reports to keep inventory records updated.
- Coordinate equipment traffic and complete necessary paperwork for equipment reservation and check-in/out.
- Conduct research for production equipment purchases and provide budgetary pricing and purchase recommendations for future needs and advances in technology.
- Oversee and maintain production facilities including studio, meeting control rooms, edit stations & equipment rooms.
- Provide a safe working environment in all DAH production areas.
- Provide content contributions to DAH Website and social media posts.
- Use personal vehicle for business‐related travel when needed.
- Produce a high volume of work in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Assist with program development, special projects, daily operational activities, and other duties as assigned.
- Complete monthly production report.
This is a Full-Time job opportunity.
- Ability to arrange, operate, and understand equipment for a production studio and edit stations.
- Thorough knowledge of digital media production software including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and current Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, motion graphics, and/or digital distribution methods in multiple file formats for web streaming and podcasting a plus.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to focus on details while multitasking and remaining calm under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and energetic self‐starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently while still being a part of a team.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift and carry items (equipment) weighing 50 pounds.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Education and Experience Any combination of education and experience that provides the skill, knowledge, and abilities required to qualify will be considered.